Sunday, November 14, 2010

Two for One Special

OK so I was just too lazy to post about yesterday's workout (and obviously too lazy to post or even workout for the past week) so I'm going to combine a post with yesterdays and todays workout -- hence the 2 for 1 special.


SATURDAYI broke out the Walk Away the Pounds: 30 Minute Walk dvd and worked myself up a good sweat. My hips and thighs weren't too happy with me either. I know I've said it before but I do really like the whole Walk Away the Pounds series. They don't sound very exciting or even as though they would work but they definitely make you work up a sweat. They are awesome low impact workouts and if you love walking you should definitely go and pick them up. I think that the very beginning dvd is only a 15 minute walk but you end up walking a mile (you increase your walking speed as the workout goes along). They are SUPER easy too -- theres no dance steps or random series of movements it's all basically walking. You walk in place, side steps, knee lifts, kicks, and kick backs and that's it! So, if you are looking for a new simple workout for at home I would definitely reccomend these. I bought my DVD's at Target but I know you can buy direct from Leslie Sansone's website too (I will post some links at the end of the post).
PLAYLIST (I have done these videos quite a few times so I listen to music while doing the workouts -- if it's your first time I suggest not wearing earbuds or having anyother noises going on while completing the workout)
"Cooler Than Me" by Mike Posner
"Please Don't Go" by Mike Posner
"Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus (I know, I know)
"Misery Business" by Paramore
"Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones
"Naturally" by Selena Gomez and The Scene
"It's Not My Time" by 3 Doors Down
"Womanizer" by Britney Spears

SUNDAYI went back to the gym today (now if we can just keep that momentum we will be AOKAY!). I walked the track which is clearly one of my favorite things to do. I walked 1 1/2 miles and feel REALLY good. I really do like the gym, which is something that I never thought I'd say. I really don't know why I talk myself out of going because when I'm there I really do enjoy it. I want to get back to doing the eliptical but the last time I did 10 minutes I felt like I was gonna keel over so I'm going slow and am going to work my way back to it.
PLAYLIST"Past My Shade" by B.o.B feat. Lupe Fiasco (one of my faves)
"Magic" by B.o.B. feat. Rivers Cuomo
"Seduction" by Eminem
"Cinderella Man" by Eminem (another fave)
"So Bad" by Eminem
"Not Afraid" by Eminem
"Rock & Roll" by Eric Hutchinson

LINKS
You can find Targets selection of Leslie Sansone DVD's here
Leslie Sansone's webpage can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment