Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Don't Want To!

Why don't I work out regularly like I should?

Because I don't want to!

I don't want to look the way that I do, but I sure as hell don't want to go sweat my ass off at the gym everyday to still look the way that I did when I got there only sweatier and grosser!

I don't want to give up all of the yummy goodness of the foods that contribute to the way that I look! Why can't Twinkies be just as healthy as asparagus? What kind of sick twisted world do we live in??

Honestly I want to just be able to go to sleep tonight and then wake up tomorrow morning and magically look like Jennifer Aniston. But we all know that's not going to happen

SO...

I NEED to go to the gym and sweat my ass off so that I won't always have to look the way that I do now (even if I still end up feeling all sweaty and gross).

I NEED to give up those goodies that contribute to my weight (at least until I can learn how to moderate them) and learn to enjoy healthier options (although asparagus will NEVER be enjoyed...sorry asapargus).

And, even though I will never look like Jennifer Aniston at least one day I will look like an even more Amazingly Fabulous version of Little Ole Me!

Because after all sometime we NEED to do the things we don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment