Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world!" ~ The Wicked Witch of the West

IT'S HOT!!!

It's about a million degrees here and at this point I don't care if it gets to be 40 below this winter I just want it to be cold sometime soon!

I have never quite understood why people always say that they would rather be hot than cold because if you think about it logically if you are cold you can put more clothes on...and if you're hot you can't take your clothes off because well no one wants to see that.

I LOOOVE summer. My birthday is in the summer, I get to wear flip-flops, take vacations, where cute summer clothes. But seriously it is soooo hot. And I work with four year olds who are bound to at some point in the day want a hug, hold my hand, or just generally invade my bubble. Add sweaty to that description and it makes for one very cranky preschool teacher and class of preschoolers. 

Alright enough whining because we all know that in approximately 4 months I'll be whining because it's too cold and that I would rather be sweating it out in 100 degree weather than trecking out in a parka (OK I don't wear a parka, but peacoat just doesn't sound dramatic now does it).  

No comments:

Post a Comment