Sunday, August 8, 2010

"God loveth the clean." ~ Koran

So I really need to clean my rooms (yes I have two rooms, one of the benefits of still living at home with my parents and not having any younger siblings). The back room seriously looks like it could be on an episode of Clean House. I was goingt to post a before picture and then clean and post after pictures. But I am slowly losing ambition and I haven't even made my bed yet. As you can imagine cleaning my room has never been a major priority in my life and has been a topic of many battles growing up with my parents.

Anyway I should get back to cleaning. I will post pictures when it's all said and done, so Tidy People of the world prepare yourselves for a a shock when you see the before pictures (it really is that bad). This was a pretty short and pointless post wasn't it. OH WELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment