Saturday, July 31, 2010

"No man in his senses will dance." ~ Cicero

So I changed my mind about the next goal I want to achieve (I had thought that I would learn a new language). I've decided that belly dancing may be a fun adventure and I found a studio where two months of lessons are $70 which isn't too shabby. They also offer private lessons and girls night out lessons so maybe I'll do one of those two options to test the waters first....yeah that's what I'll do. It should be fun and it will be a great workout I'm sure and I REALLY need to start working out again -- ugh!

Anywho, I have made it to chapter 12 (or is it 13??) in The Adventures of Augie March YAY!!! I'm really too lazy right now to give an analysis of what I've read so far because it's Saturday and I have accomplished nothing all day and to be quite honest just updating my blog is taking A LOT of effort. However, I do have to say that Augie is growing on me and I have teared up a few times while reading. It's actually a quite fascinating story and I'm becoming kind of attatched to Augie March and his adventures (I have a tendency to do that when I read). Hmmm...maybe I'll finish it this week..I would go read right now but I left my book in my car and I'm just too lazy to get off of my bed and go fetch it (clearly some form of exercise lessons are called for at the moment).

Buh-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment