Monday, July 5, 2010

"Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you in life, I find." ~ John F. Kennedy

So I've finally compiled my to do list. Some of them are kind of simple and others are going to require a great deal of courage on my part (I'm a bit of a chicken). My goal is to try each of the things I want to learn for two months before I decide if I want to continue or not. There are only 10 items on the list for right now but I may add more later.

Now, ladies and gentlemen, here is your Top Ten:
  1. Learn to play the piano (this one is kind of cheating because I took lessons when I was younger, but I stopped when I was in the 7th grade).
  2. Learn a foreign language (any suggestions let me know).
  3. Learn how to ice skate.
  4. Learn how to kickbox.
  5. Learn how to belly dance.
  6. Read TIME'S list of 100 Novels ( here is the ink to the list)
  7. Complete a charity walk.
  8. Learn how to ballroom dance.
  9. Volunteer for an amazing cause.
  10. Attenda Yankees game.
Once again, this is just a starter list. If you have any suggestions as to what I should do first, or any new ideas let me know in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment