Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day!

So yesterday I did not make it to the gym like planned because well I got snowed in. BUT, I did spend about 20 minutes helping shovel the sidewalks and then today when there was ANOTHER snowday (one of the joys of being a preschool teacher) I did make it to the gym. I walked around the half an hour and walked a little over a mile and a half. Needless to say I was pretty proud of myself :)

I wanted to post some pictures of the snow but my camera decided to play hide and go seek so once I find it I will take some pics and then post them here for all to see.

Todays Playlist

***Be warned some of these songs contain explicit (GASP) lyrics so if you are easily offended I wouldn't look those marked with (*) up to listen too***

Past My Shades by B.O.B.
Magic by B.O.B
Seduction by Eminem*
Cinderella Man by Eminem*
So Bad by Eminem*
Not Afraid by Eminem
Rock & Roll by Eric Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment