Monday, October 25, 2010

Don't Call It A Comeback!

Ok so I know that the lame catch phrase titles to Blogs are probably uber annoying but I just can't think of anything else!

ANYWAY... did it I got back to working out. I didn't go to the gym because it was looking all doom and gloom outside and I really didn't want to get stuck in a downpour on my way home. So I did the teacher thing and gave myself two choices: (1) Go home and complete a workout video OR (2) don't work out at all and not see any difference in my weight and other factors of life. Well Option #2 just didn't sound pleasant so I completed a workout video. The video I chose was Leslie Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds: 30 Minute Walk, and man oh man was it a workout. I forgot just how much I love her videos! I think I may have to start doing one once or twice a week just to give myself a challenge. Believe me they are kind of challenging, not Tae Bo (another fave of mine) challenging but a still a bit of a challenge.

Because I have done these videos quite a few times I turned the volume down really low and turned on my iPod, because, well let's face it you can only listen to those cheesey "we're all winners" speeches sooo many times before you just want to give yourself a root canal! My playlist will follow, I came to the conclusion that I like the playlists so I will be keeping them.

Workout Playlist
London Bridge by Fergie
Just Dance by Lady Gaga and Colby O'Donis
Eenie Meenie by Sean Kingston and Justin Beiber
Carrie Out by Timbaland and Justin Timberlake
Hey, Soul Sister by Train
Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3
Dirty Little Secret by All American Rejects
Move Along by All American Rejects

As always I get my songs from iTunes. My top three recommendations would be: London Bridge, Carrie Out, and Don't Trust Me, although if you are offended by language I would most definitely pass on Don't Trust Me. OH! I really like Move Along so I guess I have a top 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment