Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Run Like a Girl

So I made it to the gym today (YAY)! I walked for 30 minutes around the track which averaged out to a mile and a half. As I was walking I obviously couldn't help but notice all of the runners on the track. I have always admired runners because they just look so cool, calm, and collected and well athletic. I however have always despised running and unless I was being chased by an angry hungry bear (or being forced to by evil gym teachers) I never did it. But now as I travel along the fitness highway I think I want to make running a goal. I have tried jogging before but then I caught a glimpse of myself schlumping along and went back to walking. The point is that even though I know it isn't supposed to matter what I look like when I'm exercising -- it does matter to me. SO eventually I will run, most likely not a marathon but I will be able to run a mile and not care what everyone thinks of me.

Playlist of the Day:  **All purchased on iTunes**

Move Along by All American Rejects
Gives You Hell by All American Rejects
L.O.V.E. by Ashlee Simpson
Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) by Beyonce
Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls
Womanizer by Britney Spears
Undo It by Carrie Underwood
Lifesong by Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment