Sunday, October 10, 2010

Walking the Walk

So went back to the gym today for the first time in like three weeks. I even got brave and stepped on the scale!!! To my slight happiness I realized that I only gained back three pounds of what I lost.

My workout consisted of the basics of walking and eliptical. I did a ten minute walk just to warm up. Then I got on the eliptical and did frontwards and backwards intervals for ten minutes. And finished with another ten minute walk. My goal is to get back in the habit of doing 20 minutes of eliptical and only 10 minutes of walking....I know I'll get there again I just have to work back into it.

I've been debating with myself on whether or not I should post my workout playlists (I change them every day) so I think I'll post my one from today. If anyone finds it annoying let me know and I'll nix that idea...and if anyone has some good music suggestions please let me know!


Sunday playlist:
The Ballad of You and I -- Melee
God Save the Foolish Kings -- House of Heroes
Paint it Black -- The Rolling Stones
Buttons -- The Pussy Cat Dolls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
Check Yes Juliet -- We the Kings
Starstrukk -- 3OH!3 (feat. Katy Perry)
Mysterious Ways -- U2

Once again if you think the playlists are annoying please let me know and I'll more than likely scrap the idea (I can't even decide if I think it's annoying). I get all of my songs off of iTunes and The Ballad of You and I and God Save the Foolish Kings were two of there free weekly downloads.

No comments:

Post a Comment